Explore the raw beauty of nature at Gumbalimba Park and then head for a beach where the jungle meets the ocean.
On this excursion, you will:
- Encounter shaded trails, waterfalls, a bird sanctuary, and white face Capuchin Monkeys roaming about in the Monkey Refuge at Gumbalimba Park, Roatan’s finest preservation park.
- Trace the steps of real pirates at Coxen’s Cave and stroll through the botanical gardens.
- Travel just 5 minutes away from the park to the beautiful Tabyana Beach.
- Be greeted by powder white sand, cool trade winds and island music.
- Bask in the sun on your lounge chair at the water’s edge or retreat to the shade of lush tropical vegetation.
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the turquoise waters and go underwater to explore the coral near the shore.
NOTE: Iced tea and lemonade included. Guests will have the option to stay longer at the beach; hostess will advise the departure time of the last shuttle bus. Snorkel gear rental and a cash bar are available at the beach.