The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience the excitement as you kayak down The Great River and soar over 150 feet through the forest canopy.
On this excursion you will:
- Enjoy a scenic bus ride in air conditioned comfort to the secluded Chukka Jungle Outpost where your adventure begins.
- Receive a safety briefing from one of your guides and make your way to the river bank where your kayak awaits you.
- Ride the currents of the two-mile course down the Great River as you forge your way through a few rapids to where the second stage of your adventure begins.
- Disembark on a bamboo-lined riverbank to begin a short hike to a hidden platform which is your launching pad to the first of three traverses.
- Enjoy the excitement of flying over the forest canopy and over the same river whose remaining rapids you still must conquer; an intricate system of cables will connect you between platforms and lead you back to the riverbank where you’ll rejoin your kayak.
- Head back to the starting point in a jungle truck where you can purchase jerk chicken or jerk pork to feed the appetite you just worked up, or visit the gift shop and refresh yourself at the bar before heading back to your ship.
Note: Minimum age is 12 years; maximum weight is 240 lbs. Swimsuit, shorts, sunscreen, insect repellent, and a beach towel are recommended. Closed toed shoes are required. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion.