This excursion combines the Seaworld Explorer tour with a one-hour island tour of Nassau.
On this excursion you will:
- Leave from the pier in Nassau and be shuttled by boat to the underwater marine park at Athol Island.
- Enjoy a scenic ride through the heart of Nassau and Paradise Island.
- Arrive at the underwater marine park where you’ll board the Seaworld Explorer semi-submarine.
- Observe the amazing coral formations and a variety of tropical fish through the clear glass windows while sitting five feet below the surface, in air conditioned comfort.
- Watch as your Captain entices the fish with food for a great photo opportunity.
- Board a motor coach for a tour of Nassau.
- See Bay Street, Rawson’s Square, the Parliament buildings, the Supreme Court, and the famous Queen’s Staircase.
- Stop to visit Fort Fincastle, sitting atop one of the highest points in Nassau.
- Drive past the Governor’s mansion before returning to the pier.