The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Observe a variety of tropical fish through the clear glass windows while sitting 5 ft below the surface, in air conditioned comfort followed by a one-hour island tour of Nassau.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
Infants less than 4 years don’t require tickets
*Prices may vary by sailing
This excursion combines the Seaworld Explorer tour with a one-hour island tour of Nassau.
On this excursion you will:
- Leave from the pier in Nassau and be shuttled by boat to the underwater marine park at Athol Island.
- Enjoy a scenic ride through the heart of Nassau and Paradise Island.
- Arrive at the underwater marine park where you’ll board the Seaworld Explorer semi-submarine.
- Observe the amazing coral formations and a variety of tropical fish through the clear glass windows while sitting five feet below the surface, in air conditioned comfort.
- Watch as your Captain entices the fish with food for a great photo opportunity.
- Board a motor coach for a tour of Nassau.
- See Bay Street, Rawson’s Square, the Parliament buildings, the Supreme Court, and the famous Queen’s Staircase.
- Stop to visit Fort Fincastle, sitting atop one of the highest points in Nassau.
- Drive past the Governor’s mansion before returning to the pier.
- Guests must be able to descend a 10-step stairway into and out of the semi-submarine.
- Sequence of stops on land tour may vary due to traffic conditions.
- Please advise Shore Excursion team should you have any walking difficulties prior to purchasing this tour.