Soar through the rainforest canopy of the beautiful White River Valley. Experience an unforgettable triple-traverse adventure through lush vegetation across zip lines ranging from 150 to 520 feet in length. Enjoy a relaxing river tubing excursion in the crystal-clear White River. The river tubing tour guides will take you on a breathtaking voyage from the 17th century Spanish Bridge over limestone riverbeds, under arching bamboo and past a historic coconut plantation. Then you’ll be taken further down the river to the stunning Blue Hole. Climb along the many cascades and take a dip in the natural swimming pools, explore hidden underwater caves and tunnels.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old; minimum height is 4ft.; maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Remember to bring your swimsuit, towel and water shoes.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory during the river tubing and Blue Hole activities.
- Water shoe rentals are available for rent at the end of the pier based on availability.
- This tour may run in reverse.
- Closed toe-shoes and shorts or pants are required.