Soar through the trees on 3 horizontal traverses, ranging from 65 to160 feet in length overlooking the pristine White River. Next, you’ll enjoy a 3-mile ride in an inner tube down the cool waters of the White River, taking in the beauty of the land as you pass through coconut plantations and bamboo groves. Your river tubing adventure ends back at the White River Valley property where you can opt to purchase a traditional Jamaican lunch such as a traditional Jerk cuisine and a cool drink. You can also explore the gift shop or simply relax before returning to the ship.
- The minimum age is 6 years old
- The maximum weight is 260 lbs.
- Water and fruit punch are included.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or guests who cannot walk/stand unaided are not permitted on this excursion.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel and water shoes.
- Closed toe-shoes and shorts or pants are required.
- Tour may operate in reverse order.
- Water shoes are available for rent at the end of the pier, based on availability.