The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover the historic city of San Juan and visit one of the most prolific rum distilleries in North America - the Bacardi Rum distillery, Casa Bacardi.
$74.99 / Adult (ages 13 and over)
$64.99 / Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Port:San Juan, Puerto Rico
No Minimum Age
Discover the historic city of San Juan and visit one of the most prolific rum distilleries in North America - the Bacardi Rum distillery, Casa Bacardi. Take an air conditioned ride to the Bacardi Pavilion, where you will receive a welcome drink and enjoy their in house tour. The tour traces the famed rum distillery’s history and heritage from the company’s founding to the present. Know the story behind their legendary Bacardi cocktails, the birth of their iconic bat logo and also get to view a section of the plant from one of its safe exhibit windows. The tour concludes with a visit to their brand store.
Continue with your guided drive, leaving the town of Cataño passing by the Condado District, a modern area of high-rise condominiums and luxury resorts, to Old San Juan. Take time to browse around the famous Plaza Colon for shopping and picture taking time before returning to the ship.
- There may be an extended wait time at the Bacardi distillery.
- Some stops are unguided for guests to explore independently.
- The order of stops may vary depending on the traffic.
- Tour includes admission fee, a commemorative Bacardi cup and a welcome drink.
- Participants must be at least 18 years to sample alcoholic beverages.
- Bacardi is a popular site, extended wait time may be experienced.
- Bring sun protection and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Traffic in Old and New San Juan can be very congested.
- Alternate routes are used whenever possible.
- Stops are unguided allowing participants to browse on their own.
- Order of stops may vary depending on traffic conditions.