This unique hands-on 'Hot Shop' adventure is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to blow your own glass art in the Last Frontier - complete with real gold in your finished piece!
- Escape to the tranquility of beautiful Jewell Gardens for a very personal and fun filled glassblowing workshop.
- You'll keep the glass you make, and we'll even take care of the shipping after it cools (to anywhere in the world!)
- From the moment you leave the pier you'll know you're on a very different kind of excursion -- this experience has been carefully designed not to be a "tour" in the traditional sense, but rather an exciting learning adventure on a very personal scale.
- Upon arrival at Jewell Gardens, your guide will give you a private orientation to this spectacular Northern Show Garden and our Hot Shop where you will learn the ancient art of working with molten glass to create your ultimate Alaskan momento -- an ornament for hanging in a window or on your Christmas tree -- or use it as a float in your garden pond!
- You are the designer -- before blowing your piece you will choose your color combinations and whether you want to incorporate 24K gold for spectacular effect!
- Following the Hot Shop studio experience you will be treated to a delicious tea service or light lunch (depending on the time of day) before returning to the ship
Note: This exciting new program is limited to just ten participants!
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.