See Merida’s historic central plaza, learn how to make authentic Mexican salsas and guacamole, drink Margaritas and learn how to dance salsa – all in one tour!
On this excursion, you will:
- You’ll travel aboard an a/c motor coach to Mérida’s central plaza lined with beautiful trees and colonial architecture.
- Take in the local flavor as you enjoy a walking tour of the zocalo (plaza) to see the 16th century cathedral, the government palace and the central park.
- Proceed to a downtown restaurant for a hands-on cooking class where you’ll learn how to make authentic Mexican salsas and guacamole using fresh ingredients and then taste your creations accompanied by tortilla chips.
- Quench your thirst with complimentary margaritas, Mexican beer or flavored waters.
- Afterwards, get into the Latin groove as your guide shows you how to dance Salsa.
- Show off your new moves on the dance floor, and then enjoy some time on your own to browse the shops nearby or just relax in the restaurant. (Lunch available at your own expense)