How do I get to the Port of New Orleans?
Port of New Orleans
Erato Street Terminal
1100 Port of New Orleans Place
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130-1733
Travel Time: 16 miles from the New Orleans International Airport; travel time is approximately 40 minutes. DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT From Interstate 10 East to New Orleans
- Follow the signs to the New Orleans Business District, U.S 90 West, Crescent City Connection to the West Bank.
- Take exit 11-C, Tchoupitoulas/South Peters Street.
- Proceed down the ramp to the ground level.
- At the second traffic light, turn right. This is Tchoupitoulas Street.
- At the next traffic light, turn left. This is Henderson Street.
- Go two blocks (cross over the railroad tracks) and turn left. This is Port of New Orleans Place.
- The Erato Street Terminal is directly ahead. Harbor Police will be directing traffic.
Credit Card or Cash: (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- $16.00 per day
- $32.00 per day (oversized vehicles)
- Full payment due upon entering the parking garage.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars or Credit Cards
- 6-story building; garage on floors 3-6; 1000 parking spaces
- The garage is secure, lighted and patrolled.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- No advance reservations required.
Oversized Vehicles Information:
- Oversized vehicles will be directed to the Poydras Street Parking Lot after uploading luggage and passengers at the Erato Street Terminal.
- The outdoor lot has 75 spaces and is secure, lighted and patrolled.
- There is a shuttle available to bring you back to the Erato Cruise Terminal.
- Call ahead for space at: 504 525-5476; ask for Mr. Leonard Smith.
Airport Parking: Carnival Cruise Lines guests are invited to enjoy discounted off-airport parking rates throughout the Park’ N Fly Network offering service from over 65 airports nationwide. Click here to book via authorized site to obtain discount parking. Please be sure to read terms and conditions in the Park’ N Fly site.