How do I get to the Port of San Juan?
Port of San Juan
Paseo Concepcion de Garcia
Pier (Muelle) #4
Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 8 miles from the San Juan International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes. Taxi service is approximately $18 one-way.
Directions to the Port:
Traveling from the San Juan International Airport -
- Leaving the airport, take Baldorioty Avenue.
- Follow Baldorioty Avenue to San Juan (follow signs).
- On the right you will see a sign for Puentes Dos Hermanos (Condado Lagoon). Stay in the left-hand lane and you will enter Puerta de Tierra.
- After three traffic lights, you will see the waterfront.
- Continue on Concepcion de Garcia Avenue until you reach the port.
- Proceed to Terminal #4.
- There are no parking facilities at the Port of San Juan. There are public parking facilities in the area surrounding the port.
Airport Parking: Carnival Cruise Lines guests are invited to enjoy discounted off-airport parking rates throughout the Park’ N Fly Network offering service from over 65 airports nationwide. Click here to book via authorized site to obtain discount parking. Please be sure to read terms and conditions in the Park’ N Fly site.