As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to cancel the following sailings:
- San Francisco sailings through 2020
- Carnival Spirit and Carnival Splendor sailings through and including October 29, 2020
- Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020
- Mardi Gras sailings November 14, 2020 through and including January 30, 2021
- Carnival Breeze from Ft. Lauderdale sailings November 7, 2020 through and including March 7, 2021
- Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration sailings through and including April 19, 2021
- Carnival Magic:
- Ft. Lauderdale and Miami sailings through and including October 31, 2020
- Transatlantic & Barcelona sailings April 10, 2021 through and including May 3, 2021
- Carnival Fascination sailings through and including January 9, 2022
- Carnival Sensation sailings March 3, 2022 and March 7, 2022
- Carnival Sunrise:
- Sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- Miami 7 and 8 day sailings from October 9, 2021 through and including April 30, 2022, excluding the March 5, 2022 sailing
- Miami 5 day sailing January 3, 2022
- Sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- 9, 12 and 14 day sailings from May 2, 2021 through and including April 29, 2022
- 5 day sailings December 23, 2021 and December 28, 2021
- All Other Ships sailings through and including October 31, 2020
We truly value our guests and appreciate your patience and understanding. To that end, we want to provide flexibility as you think about your future plans. Below are two options for Guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. We look forward to welcoming you on board, when the time is right for you.
Carnival will honor this offer for any guests who were previously booked on voyages departing October 31, 2020 or prior and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.
If you are booked on one of these sailings, please make your selection here – there is no need to call.
Regardless of the option you select, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
If you purchased your own flights for getting to your cruise, we encourage you to contact your airline or travel agent about your options as the airlines are being flexible with change fees.
*Please refer to the communication you received from Carnival for the complete terms and conditions.