As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to cancel the following sailings:
- Carnival Splendor sailings through and including February 8, 2021
- Carnival Spirit sailings through and including May 16, 2021
- Mardi Gras sailings November 14, 2020 through and including January 30, 2021
- Carnival Breeze from Ft. Lauderdale sailings November 7, 2020 through and including March 7, 2021
- Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration sailings through and including April 19, 2021
- Carnival Fascination sailings through and including January 9, 2022
- Carnival Sensation sailings March 3, 2022 and March 7, 2022
- Carnival Sunrise:
- Sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- Miami 7 and 8 day sailings from October 9, 2021 through and including April 30, 2022, excluding the March 5, 2022 sailing
- Miami 5 day sailing January 3, 2022
- Sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- 9, 12 and 14 day sailings from May 2, 2021 through and including April 29, 2022
- 5 day sailings December 23, 2021 and December 28, 2021
- Carnival Paradise sailings through and including February 22, 2021
- Carnival Magic:
- Ft. Lauderdale and Miami sailings through and including March 6, 2021
- Transatlantic & Barcelona sailings April 10, 2021 through and including May 3, 2021
- Carnival Valor sailings through and including April 24, 2021
- Carnival Conquest, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Elation, and Carnival Liberty Miami and Port Canaveral sailings through and including November 30, 2020. Sailings between December 1 and December 31, 2020 from Miami and Port Canaveral have not been canceled. However, guests booked on these sailings may elect to cancel their booking any time prior to departure using this form and will receive the same offers below.
- All Other Ships sailings through and including December 31, 2020
We truly value our guests and appreciate your patience and understanding. To that end, we want to provide flexibility as you think about your future plans. Below are two options for Guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. We look forward to welcoming you on board, when the time is right for you.
If you are booked on one of these sailings, please make your selection here – there is no need to call.
Regardless of the option you select, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
If you purchased your own flights for getting to your cruise, we encourage you to contact your airline or travel agent about your options as the airlines are being flexible with change fees.
*Please refer to the communication you received from Carnival for the complete terms and conditions.