Experience two once-in-a-lifetime tours, Alaska's favorite sport, dog sledding and helicopter glacier flightseeing.
- Be whisked away in our premier touring ASTAR helicopter as your pilot navigates an incredible flight over Taiya Inlet.
- View sights only revealed by helicopter as your pilot narrates the history of Skagway and the Gold Rush of 1898.
- Land at the dog camp that is nestled among an endless sea of mountain peaks on a glacier above historic Skagway.
- Meet our experienced mushers who will take you on an exciting adventure by sled and introduce you to the wonderful world of "mushing".
- Drive a team of friendly Alaskan huskies over the ice-covered glacier or sit back in the sled and take in the sights.