SNUBA is the experience of underwater breathing without having to wear heavy scuba gear to come face-to-face with all types of marine life such as lobsters, the occasional stingray, angelfish, parrotfish, damselfish, anemones, tubeworms and coral reefs. Guests will meet their guide on the pier just off the gangway of the ship. After you’ve gathered with your group, depart for a short walk to your tour guides boat. Your tour guide will give you a short safety briefing with an overview of SNUBA and get fitted with SNUBA or snorkeling gear (included in the excursion). You are now ready for this underwater exploration. You will have approximately 25 minutes for your SNUBA adventure. After or before the completion of SNUBA, you’ll have time to snorkel in search of other marine life.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 8 years old.
- The maximum weight 250 lbs.
- A medical waiver is required.
- Pregnant women and guests with respiratory/heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Refer to the Tour Operator's Diving Policy prior to booking.