Planning a family vacation that is fun and exciting for everyone, no matter their age, doesn’t have to be overwhelming if you know where to look. Sure, toddlers and teens might have wildly different interests, but a family cruise onboard Carnival Vista® has a way of putting a never-ending smile on everyone’s face, from grade school to high school and everyone in between.
In fact, just take a look at the memorable thrills Carnival Vista® has waiting for your entire family as you cruise from Galveston to the crystal blue waters and perfectly sun-baked beaches of the Caribbean.
As you’ll see, a cruise to the Caribbean promises to be the time of every kid’s life with amazing entertainment, non-stop fun, and our famous cruise dining options that they’ll be talking about for years.
Family Fun Made Easy
Did you ever think it would be possible to find a family vacation that offers so many exciting experiences, you might have trouble choosing which to try? Well, the good news is that while on your Caribbean cruise, you can go ahead and try them all! And when we say Carnival Vista makes family fun easy, just a sampling of what awaits you onboard usually more than proves our point.
- SkyRide® lets you soar above the deck as you pedal across a safe but thrilling course against a fellow cruiser for racing supremacy. By the way, SkyRide® also gives you the best ocean views of anywhere on the ship, so we won’t blame you if you throw the race to soak in those Caribbean sunsets.
- What do you get when you cross a fun-filled cruise ship with the wettest waterpark imaginable? WaterWorks is what you get, and we promise you that its twisting and turning waterslides are every bit as fun as your imagination tells you they are.
- SportSquare™ lets you put your competitive spirit on full display as you square off against your family members and other cruisers in mini-golf, volleyball, hoops, billiards, or just about anything else that will get those competitive juices flowing.
- Speaking of SportSquare™, Ropes Course tests your athletic chops with a challenging, fun, and safe obstacle course that is thrilling, exciting, and sure to get your pulse racing.
- Of course, there’s always room for an action-packed Video Arcade to bring out the fun for everyone. Open 24 hours a day with everything from classic favorites to the newest games, our Video Arcade is a sure-fire way to find some family-friendly fun while cruising to a Caribbean paradise.
A Seussian Good Time
Nothing says family fun like the word-twisting, color-bending, and shape-shifting world of all things Dr. Seuss. Thankfully, Carnival Vista’s Seuss at Sea™ is a portal into that whimsical world with themed dining, activities, and events that kids of all ages adore. Naturally, parents usually find themselves with big grins painted across their faces as well.
Start things out with a bang with Seuss-A-Palooza Story Time™, an interactive reading of one of the author’s classics where you become part of the story. Once the family is feeling especially Seussian, take part in the truly one-of-a-kind Seuss-a-Palooza Parade™. Walk next to your favorite characters as you march down the deck and celebrate all things Dr. Seuss.
And as if that wasn’t enough, Dr. Seuss Bookville™ is a completely unique experience that lets your little ones soak in their favorite books in a room decked out with memorable characters, dizzying colors, and shapes that will make them feel as if they’re sitting inside the book they’re reading.
Programs For Every Age
Whether on an exciting Caribbean cruise or back home hanging out with friends, socialization is a big part of a kid’s life. Kids want to be around other kids, no matter their age, even during a family vacation onboard Carnival Vista.
And as you might’ve guessed, Carnival already thought of that and has several programs specifically geared to making sure kids of all ages enjoy every moment on your family vacation while sailing the Caribbean Sea.
- Think of Camp Ocean™ as summer camp while cruising through the beautiful Caribbean. Kids from 2 to 11 get to play with others and enjoy a safe and supervised atmosphere with kid-friendly meals, movies, games, activities, and so much more.
- For our preteen and early teen cruisers, Circle C® is a hang-out spot made just for them with music, movies, activities, and plenty of comfy places to just kick back. Circle C is a safe, fun, friendly environment that lets your 12 to 14-year old do what they do best — chill out with kids their own age and have fun.
- Older teens also have a dedicated spot while onboard Carnival Vista. Club O2® is a place like no other, equal parts nightclub, arcade, and rec room with music, dancing, sports, movies, and everything a 15 to 17-year old would want for some fun, just while cruising to a tropical oasis.
- Carnival hasn’t forgotten about mom and dad, either. Night Owls® is another safe but fun environment for kids six months to 11 years old when it’s date night for the folks. Kids love staying up late, playing with other kids, and enjoying some good tunes, games, movies, and contests, all while mom and dad enjoy everything that our incredible ship has in store for them as well.
Dining Options as Big as the Caribbean
Last but certainly not least, the fantastic dining options onboard Carnival Vista® have something that even the most finicky of eaters will love. From fine dining to quick but delicious, finding something everyone will like quickly turns from hassle to convenience with the endless variety of delectable dishes a Carnival cruise offers.
- Guy’s Burger Joint mines the culinary imagination of the famous TV food personality to craft amazing fresh-off-the-grill burgers, hand-cut fries, endless toppings, and an inviting atmosphere that will quickly become everyone’s favorite.
- How does some fresh, made-to-order Mexican food with handmade tortillas and salsa sound? BlueIguana Cantina™ features tasty tacos, overflowing burritos, and a relaxing environment that overlooks the alluring Caribbean.
- Kids and pizza are about as synonymous as they come. Thankfully, we’ve got you covered with our Pizzeria del Capitano, open 24 hours and always ready to make a delicious pie with your choice of toppings, hand-tossed dough, and only the freshest ingredients.
- As every kid will readily attest, there’s always room for dessert. At Swirls, Carnival’s 24-hour ice cream joint lets kids pile the toppings on top of soft-serve ice cream or frozen yogurt stacked as high as gravity will allow. Swirls is always a welcome treat, whether in between onboard adventures or to cap off a busy and exciting day.
- For our Dr. Seuss devotees, Carnival’s exclusive Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast™ lets imaginations run wild while kids enjoy colorful and delicious dishes inspired by their favorite books. Don’t forget to take a picture and spend some time with your favorite Seussian characters.
- You’re never too young or old to indulge in a sweet treat or two every now and again. That’s why Cherry on Top is such a favorite spot while onboard. An endless variety of candy, snacks, gifts, and plenty of sweet surprises make our confectionary shop a place that kids can’t help but gravitate towards — go figure!
Suffice it to say, a family cruise to the Caribbean onboard Carnival Vista® will make lasting memories for kids and parents alike. With almost too many activities and good times to list, kids will love every moment they spend onboard, no matter their interests or age.
That said, there’s no time like the present to start planning your trip and chart a course to Galveston because Carnival Vista® is waiting for your arrival.
Note: Onboard activities, shore excursions, and dining options may vary by ship and destination.