Cruise Ship Games to Play During Your Cruise Vacation
- Larger than life games
- Go for fun runs
- Compete in Sports
- Scavenger Hunts
- Singing Competitions
- Adults-Only Games
- Kids-Only Games
If you think taking a cruise is all fun and games, you’re right! Bring out your inner kid and let your kids be kids by taking full advantage of the vast array of onboard ship games that vary by ship. You and your kids will learn fast that there’s a lot to do when you’re on a cruise.
Larger-Than-Life Board Games
If board games are the perfect way to bond with your family at home, imagine the memories you’ll make when you participate in games that come to life in the only way they can on a Carnival cruise ship
- All ages love a murder mystery, especially when it’s on board and live. Grab your free CLUE Case File and play CLUE©: The Murder Mystery to win your reward.
Go for Fun Runs
You don’t have to give up your daily jogs on a cruise when you have an onboard jogging track designed for all ages, and it comes with the most scenic view you’ll ever have on a run. Tag a jog around a ship’s jogging track, all while inhaling the invigorating fresh salt air.
Compete in Sports
You’ll always be able to find your inner athlete on a Carnival cruise ship:
- On board, play all the volleyball and basketball your heart desires.
- Take advantage of SportSquare,™ your outdoor gym at sea.
- For a solo bike adventure in the sky, try the SkyRide® course at an elevation of 145 feet above the ocean.
- If you’re a mini-golfing enthusiast, you’ll love the ocean view and the sound of the seagulls cheering you on.
- If racing sailboats is more your speed, you’ll love cruising to St. Maarten to participate in America’s Cup Regatta, where you’ll compete in your own race around a shortened America’s Cup course on famous race boats.
You’ve never experienced a scavenger hunt like the ones designed for shore-excursion fun. Choose the level of challenge you want to take on, from easy-peasy to physically challenging:
- Cruise to Nassau in The Bahamas and participate in the Nassau Native Quest, a group scavenger hunt that lets you explore the island in a fun, exciting way and is ideal for foodies that love tropical cuisine.
- Cruise to Kona, Hawaii for the Fantastic Race Kona, where your team needs to find the treasures while sightseeing and sampling cuisine, to save the island from destruction.
- Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico for a family-friendly catamaran cruise to Isla Pasion, featuring beach games and a scavenger hunt for prizes.
Try your hand at becoming the onboard Lip Sync Battle™ Champion. Get on stage and sing under the lights and props and learn all the choreography moves to bring out your inner superstar, even if it’s singing along with the karaoke machine.
There are times when you just want to play with the adults, and there’s plenty of that on a Carnival cruise. From rambunctious to relaxing, there are games and activities onboard and off that you can enjoy.
For guests 21 and up:
- Be the captain of your cocktails and participate in the tastiest onboard mixologist competition using spirits from all over the world.
- Cruise to Saint John, NB, Canada to participate in a Moosehead Pub Crawl and enjoy local beer-drinking games.
For guests 18 and up:
- Casino night, anyone? Try onboard gambling table games, such as blackjack, poker, and more casino activities, where you’ll win points towards free drinks with Carnival’s Drinks On Us! Program, or go for it all and join the Carnival Players Club™ for more cruise benefits.
- Unwind by playing bingo, cruise ship-style. But prepare to hoot-and-holler if you win that $5,000 jackpot.
- Cruise to St. Kitts for a relaxing game of golf at the Royal St. Kitts Championship Golf Course alongside the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea.
There are plenty of cruise ship games and activities for your kids. It’s also a great way for your kids to meet new friends
- Camp Ocean™ keeps 2 to 11-year olds busy and active in a supervised environment filled with age-appropriate cruise games and activities divided into age-based groups, including Penguins (ages 2 to 5), Stingrays (ages 6 to 8), and Sharks (ages 9 to 11).
- Night Owls® is a supervised party and game night for kids 11 and under.
- Circle “C,”® for 12 to 14-year olds, offers games along with other activities such as outdoor movies and dancing.
- Club O2® gives high schoolers, ages 15 to 17, a place to play video games along with other activities, such as music jam sessions. Your teen won’t want to be absent from this version of high school on the high seas.
Dip further into Carnival Cruises’ onboard cruise activity list, where you can browse destination and activity ideas to fulfill a game-filled vacation. You’ll quickly see that you’ll never be bored while journeying to your destination or on shore during an excursion.
A vacation aboard a Carnival ship is designed to give you the most fun experience you could ask for. Treat yourself and your family to memories of a lifetime with a Carnival cruise, and check into some well-deserved playtime.
Note: Onboard activities, shore excursions, and dining options may vary by ship and destination.